The arrival at the end of a journey allows to dream the next steps & dig new stories...
The “I dig stories” project came to its conclusion. For all participating partners, it was a fantastic & wonderful adventure where we learned to use digital storytelling as a new method of work.
We’ve tested it on us & our colleagues. We have developed the first complete Guide to digital storytelling methodology. We applied the lesson-learnt in many workshop that partners run in several European countries.We received valuable advices from those who participated to the workshops.
We built the toolkit with these feedback, in order to foster the practical application of digital storytelling, so that others can develop & conduct their own digital storytelling workshops.
In the process, we produced over 40 videos, & we posted online all that have been authorized by the authors.
We have gone through this process of work with many of you. As I made from the official website, I would also share my great thanks here:
- thanks to the partners for the amazingly precious lessons learnt
- thanks to the more than 10.000 people who followed us on the EOR platform & social media
- thanks for the over 2.000 download of the methodology guide & the toolkit
- thanks to the hundreds of wonderful people of all ages & different cultures who participated to the workshops & the multiplier events across Europe
- thanks to the ones who is asking us to continue the adventure & to launch new workshops in new territories.
If you are interested in learning & deepening the application of digital storytelling, just contact us on here or through www.idigstories.eu : we will be happy to to develop workshops in your area.