Participants experience the relation of care from various perspectives & points of view, as institutions, organisations, case studies & social worker's role itself.
The setting is a protected environment where it is possible to define a logical framework where the dimension of space & time allows to focus on what is really happening within the relation of care itself.
It aims to deepen the experience of the relation of care in order to help participants to deepen the dynamics, & to be able to express meanings related to the experience itself, the power games, the other positions.
The sharing & collective confrontation allows participants to share their experience, focusing on the main theme, with great care in handling prejudices, opinions, personal-judgements & emotions.
- is reproducible & transferable
- is adaptable to different themes
- adopts an holistic approach & a bottom-up perspective
- is adaptable to supervision, training, seminars, conference
- training financed by European Social Fund in Trent, Rovereto, Udine & Codroipo
- supervisions in Turin, La Spezia, Rovereto, Trent, Vicenza, Padova
- seminars in Turin, Verona, Bergamo,Trent, Rovereto, La Spezia, Padova, Vicenza
- workshops in Vienna, Malmö, Turin, Verona, Saragozza, Padova, Vicenza, Trento
Multipolis has been registered under the Creative Commons by cc nc license (Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative works), in order to favour the dissemination and the free exchange of experiences.
Everyone is free to copy, use & disseminate the tool, following all the terms of the license, plus an additional one: share with all the community the workshop outputs, in order to foster the mutual exchange and the reciprocal learning.