1st video from the Generativity project training on Project Cycle Management
Generativity is a project to share skills & knowledge on writing, submitting & implementing effective & sustainable projects, offering bibliography, training modules, tutorials on PCM (Project Cycle Management), and updates on new calls.
- module 0: general introduction on the principles of Project Cycle Management
- module 1: financial and programatic priorities of the EU2020 strategy within Eu programs
- module 2: how to structure an innovative and sustainable project idea
- module 3: building an international, national, local partnership
- module 4: submission procedures according to the guidelines of Eu Commission
- module 5: project implementation, valorization of results, finance and budgeting, monitoring and evaluation
Diciannove produced the first draft of the modules, which were tested during a joint staff training event which took place in Greece in June 2017; the summaries of these days have been published online on project website with a day-by-day chronicle.
Partners are now implementing the final version of the training modules on the base of the feedback that were developed during the training itself:
- Diciannove is implementing the modules 0 and 2
- Cardet is implementing the module 1
- Danmar is implementing the module 3
- UTH & KEA is implementing the module 4
- EEC is implementing the module 5
We are also finalizing a comprehensive bibliography on PCM, available soon on the project website.
This video is the 1st extract of the training: watch the video here