The pupils & students represent the target & originated 2 groups on the base of their age (7 to 10; 14 to 17).
Both groups have been supported by educators, social workers & two psychotherapists all along the process of sharing:
- the magic of narrations & symbolic role-play for pupils
- the creativity of theatre for teenagers
- ethnic origins & nationalities → lab: a journey through the world flags
- religion & individual beliefs → lab: religion served on a plate
- gender → lab: reversal of roles in teather
- disability → lab: diverse & equal
- difference of age → lab: stories from the eldest and the youngsters
- love, feelings & sexual orientation → Multipolis lab: I love you beyond any reasonable doubt
The project will design 2 educational kits, with a complete explanation of the methodology, praxis & results, in order to favour a wider diffusion & transferability towards other schools & educational centres.
The 2 educational kits will be available asap in a forthcoming post under the Creative Commons license.