Digital storytelling: guide + toolkit in free download
The most practical way to realize the power & the potential of the digital storytelling, its effects on ourselves & on others, is to experience it.
The project "I dig stories - stories educational learning facilities" offers a direct approach to the methodological & experiential view of digital storytelling.
Digital storytelling is a wonderful narrative, plastic and flexible tool, adaptable and applicable to various different contexts such as educational, didactic, clinical and community work.
The partnership is composed by Diciannove and ZOE (ITA), Danmar computers (POL), Anthropolis (HUN), Vardakeios (GRE) and Liverpool World Centre (UK).
The project has elaborated and made available to all:
- OER - Open Educational Resource Platform where you can find all the materials implemented during the project
- Methodological Guide to Digital Storytelling - Training Manual for Digital Storytelling Workshops - Available in Free Download Here
- The toolkit - a practical ‘shortcut’ guide to running a DST workshop- available for free download here
- a vast selection of videos produced over the last two years in the various workshops developed in several European countries.
with the achievements of the "iDigStories" project, you can now enter the world of digital storytelling with a simple click:
- visit the project site at www.idigstories.eu
- download for free all the training materials
- contact us & follow the next developments of the project, which will continue even after the formal project deadline to nurture an interested community & to share experiences on digital storytelling and its areas, practical tips, methodological guidance, and videos ...
Each person has his own story, his own inner narrative, which is always precious, never banal.
It is often silent. Digital storytelling is a way to free these narrations.
We hope to offer you the tool freely to accompany you to free your stories.
For any further request or information, you can contact me through this blog, or directly :: DICIANNOVE ::
The "I dig stories - stories educational learning facilities" project was funded with the support of the European Commission. The authors are solely responsible for the publications contained in the site of the project; The Commission declines any responsibility for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project number: 2015-1-EN02-KA204-015181 - CUP: B43J15000080006
Any material contained in the site of the project is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), unless otherwise specified